Mystery shopping is a technique employed by market research firms to gather information about certain products or services. The idea behind using this research tool is to improve business processes by evaluating the response of customers on a particular commodity or the quality of service. Manufacturers usually hire a ‘secret shopper’ or a ‘mystery consumer’ who visits retail stores as a casual shopper. His role is to collect insights on the display of products, purchasing trends, prices and approach of sales staff for carrying out quantitative and qualitative analysis.
WeMark, one of the best mystery shopping companies in New Delhi, discusses how the exercise assists firms in:
- Boosting lead generation and conversions
- Increasing revenue and profits
- Keeping a track of the current pricing policy
- Understanding the marketing techniques used by competitors to gain an edge over them
- Gauging the alterations required to be made onadvertising methods and costs
- Anticipating customers’ requirements for the future
- Identifying deviations from legal regulations
- Reassuring the compliance of employees with pre-defined standards and rules
- Measure quality of service and enhancing the employees’ relationship with customers
- Planning the business policies
- Establishing a basis for training or rewarding sales personnel
- Defining expectations of sales staff and other employees
- Monitoring the impacts of modifications brought in processes, products, working, systems, timings, etc.
WeMark India specialises in offering result-oriented and reliable mystery shopping services. We cater to companies from varied industrial verticals, such as hospitality, entertainment, travel, FMCG, and so on. Our endeavour is to assist businesses to be ‘Customer Ready’. We, at WeMark, help companies with accurate findings and precise reports to make positive business decisions, retain the existing customer base, and attract potential leads. Visit http://www.wemarkindia.com/ to know more about us.